|CS4 FLASH PRO ESSENTIALS|
|COURSE CODE 356|
This introductory training is tailored specifically to the needs of a beginner or intermediate user of Adobe Flash CS4. During the course you will learn how to create, animate and efficiently mange your rich media content via the brand new CS4 interface. You will understand how to correctly implement features like the new motion tween, motion presets, ActionScript3 event handling and how to professionally set up your site.
Specific lessons include working with video and video controllers, building and modifying a Motion Tween, motion presets, production animation techniques and how to set up and use the new Frame Spans.
By the time you have completed Total Training for Adobe Flash CS4 Professional: Essentials you will have the confidence, experience and tools effectively utilize flash when constructing your own rich media website sites, create eye-catching flash banner advertisement.
# Get an in-depth look at Animation Techniques.
# Learn how to set up and use the new Frame Spans.
# Discover how to use and create your own Motion Presets.
# Find out how to add video and video controllers to your Flash website.
# Learn how to build and modify a Motion Tween.
# Format - DVD-ROM
# Duration - 6 Hours of Beginner to Intermediate Training
# Author - John Ulliman
# Platform - Windows & Mac OS
Lesson 1: CREATING & MANAGING CONTENT (32 min)
1. Touring the Flash Interface
2. New Document Settings & Navigation
3. Drawing & Selecting Simple Vector Shapes
4. Drawing Curves with the Pen & Pencil Tools
5. Exploring Other Drawing Tools
6. Interaction between Shapes
7. Grouping Objects
8. Working in Object Drawing Mode
Lesson 2: MANAGING WEBSITE CONTENT (10 min)
1. Working with Layers
2. Using Bitmaps
3. Adding Text
4. Use the Regular & Primitive Shape Tools to Build a Graphic
5. Creating & Adjusting a Symbol
6. Transforming Objects with the Free Transform Tool
7. Exploring Color Types & Gradients
Lesson 3: THE TIMELINE (20 min)
1. Timeline Basics
2. Create a Span of Frames & Control the Playhead
3. Creating Keyframes
4. Insert Blank Keyframes & Clear Keyframes
5. Frame-by-Frame Animation & Onion Skin
Lesson 4: MOTION PRESETS (35 min)
1. Getting Started with Motion Presets
2. Modifying a Motion Tween
3. Stretching Tween Spans
4. Save Custom Presets & Create Layer Folders
5. Moving Tween Spans
6. Setting Static Frames
7. Building a Test Movie
Lesson 5: CREATING A MOTION TWEEN (38 min)
1. Adding a Motion Tween
2. Setting Property Keyframes for Scale & Rotation
3. Creating a Motion Tween from a Shape
4. Easing Keyframes
5. Creating a Fade-in by Adjusting the Alpha
6. Making a Motion Preset
Lesson 6: ANIMATION TECHNIQUES (55 min)
1. Importing Slideshow Content
2. Working in a Movie Clip Timeline
3. Animating the First Image in the Slideshow
4. Non-linear Animation
5. Swapping Objects
6. Using the Distribute to Layers Command
7. Adjust Timeline View Options & Animation Timing
Lesson 7: ACTIONSCRIPT & BEHAVIORS (62 min)
1. Introducing ActionScript
2. Adding a Stop Action
3. Creating Buttons & Setting Button States
4. Creating Interactive Text Buttons
5. Adding Site Content
6. Setting up for ActionScript 2
7. Adding Behaviors with ActionScript 2
8. Writing ActionScript 3
Lesson 8: USING SOUND & VIDEO (43 min)
1. Adding a Sound File to the Timeline
2. Adding Sound to a Button
3. Encoding Video for Import into Flash
4. Set Import Options & Choose a Player Skin
5. The FLVPlayback Component & Component Inspector
6. Flash Video for ActionScript 2 & Older Players
Lesson 9: PUBLISHING YOUR SITE (40 min)
1. Overview of Flash Publish Settings
2. Compression in Bitmaps & Sounds
3. Other Flash Publish Settings
4. HTML Settings
5. Publishing Your Flash Movie
6. Dreamweaver(R) Integration
7. Uploading Your Site to a Server via FTP
Advantages of this distance learning course:
- Home Study: you declare when you study, no need to attend class at fixed times and fixed dates. Your study hours fit around you!
- We will post all the beautifully printed course materials to you. Everything is written in a clear and easy-to-understand format.
- Start this course anytime of the year! No need to wait until the new academic year starts. Enroll today so soon you'll start improving your CV or re-skill for your new career.
- Create your own study routine, learn at your own pace, complete your course as quickly or slowly as your circumstance dictate.
- Your home learning is totally supported by experienced tutors who guide, encourage and assess your progress. You will not be alone because all our tutors are friendly and approachable.
|CS4 FLASH PRO ESSENTIALS|
E-mail this course to a friend
Questions about this course? Contact Student Support / Course Advisors
Enrol by phone: call 0845 65 22 187 quote course code 356
Enrol by post: print this postal form.
People who looked at this course were also interested in these courses:
|CS3 FLASH ACTION SCRIPT HOME STUDY DVD COURSE|
|CS3 FLASH PRO ESSENTIALS HOME STUDY COURSE|
|CS3 FLASH PRODUCTION PREMIUM INTERGRATION DVD COURSE|
More interesting courses in these categories
Click below to see our most visited categories: