Sage 50 Payroll (formerly Line 50) is the most commonly used Payroll software and is generally used within larger organisations. Employment opportunities are plentiful for students possessing Line 50 Payroll skills.
The Sage Certification program is the only performance based certification approved by sage which validates an individuals skills using their software.
There are two levels to complete in total. Students can choose to study each level at a time or indeed study both to become a Sage expert. Successful students will receive an official Sage 50 Payroll Certificate which helps them stand out in today’s competitive job market. These certificates will prove to be invaluable proof of your efficiency and capabilities.
Sage Payroll Self Study Workbooks are available in Stages 1 and 2, each dealing with different aspects of Sage Payroll. Each Stage is comprised of a set of easy-to-use workbooks designed to help you learn how to set up and run Sage Payroll as quickly and confidently as possible.
Jargon-free and paper based, the workbooks are easy to follow and contain practical exercises. They are incredible value as they can be used over and over again, whenever you have a particular query or if you need to train a new member of staff.
Choose Sage Payroll Stage Self Study Workbooks if:
- You wish to learn about wish to learn about additional Sage Payroll features such as SSP, SMP and Maternity Pay
- You need easy-reference manuals that you can reuse
- You're looking for a low cost training option
- You like to work at your own pace, in your own home or office
The Sage Payroll Self Study Workbooks are easy to use, guiding you through the program in easy steps, walking you through the product from start to finish.
You will also receive a 180-day demo data CD for use when using the workbooks. The 180 days activate from date of installation.
Course topics Stage 1:
- How to install and set up Sage Payroll
- How to process a standard payroll run
- Making use of the other main utilities within Sage Payroll
Official Sage Certification Stage 1 upon completion of online examination. This is included in the course fee.
Features and Benefits
- No need to take time out of the office
- Learn at your own time and pace
- Contains a 180-day version of Sage software
- Learn the topics you want
- An IBM-compatible computer with 1GHz (or equivalent) processor
- 512MB RAM
- 400MB of free disk space after Microsoft® Windows has been installed
- An IBM-compatible computer with a 2GHz (or equivalent) processor
- At least 512MB RAM
- At least 600MB of free disk space after Windows has been installed
One of the following operating systems:
- Microsoft Windows 2000
- Windows Server 2003
- Windows XP (recommended)
- Windows Vista
Please make sure that you have the latest Microsoft updates installed.
Performance will be improved with higher specification computers and networks.
This product will not install or run on the Microsoft Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME or Windows NT4 operating systems.